Collection & Usage of Personal Information
Upon providing us with your personal data, - such as for filling out an application form, participating in a survey, or sending an email to us - we may use this information or data to respond to your message and to help us answer your request. We may share the information you give us with another entity if your questions relate to it, or otherwise required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process. Any information you provide will not be used for commercial marketing; however the information you provided may be used for the purposes such as:
1. Answering support requests.
2. To update you about the application status.
3. To improve www.isaaward.org and its related services.
4. To request feedback from you.
5. To make www.isaaward.org easier to use by retaining your information in order to eliminate the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information.
If you notice any discrepancy in your data available with us, please provide us with the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of services to you. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.